University of Westminster
Our Drinking Water Solution
Concentrating on providing safe drinking water solutions to encourage healthy, hygienic hydration for students.
To meet with the university’s specification and requirements, we provided a total of 24 bottle fillers, a mixture of Refill Stations and PWSMEBQ Surface Mount units across their campuses.
- The Bottle Filling & Refill Stations and Surface Mount units offer an easy-to-use, fast, and efficient method of providing clean drinking water to busy environments.
- The sensor operated hands-free design provides optimal hygiene and safety by reducing the spread of germs.
- The LED screen displays the total amount of bottles filled, encouraging students to refill their bottles sustainably rather than purchasing single-use plastic bottles
- Hands-free bottle refill stations offer 100% touch-free use.
- We also provided the custom-made bespoke design at no additional cost, which elegantly ties the appliances in with the university’s reputable branding.
dispensed per hour
per hour from being thrown into landfills
provided with safe, clean drinking water
Despite education making the move to online classes with the Covid-19 pandemic, a lot of education providers are moving back to in-person teaching as time goes on. Therefore, we are ecstatic to be providing clean drinking water and hygienic, robust facilities for students who are attending the university campuses.